Smart Home Technology
Whether you’re on the couch or around the world, stay tuned in to your home. Today’s smart home automation makes it possible—and Lantern makes sure you have the technology you need.
Smart Home Brands We Install
Safety & Home Protection
- Smart smoke and CO detection alarms alert you wherever you are.
- Smart water controls provide sensors around washing machines, water heaters, and HVAC equipment and automatically shut your water off if a leak occurs.
- Smart door locks provide a tamper-free deadbolt that you can control from anywhere.
- A smart HD interactive video system replaces your traditional doorbell, allowing to always know what’s going on at your doorstep.
- Smart indoor or outdoor cameras give you alerts based on sound and motion around your home.
- Smart thermostats keep you comfortable when you’re home, and save energy & money when you’re away.
- Smart switching controls enable you to control your entire home lighting system with one tap.
- Smart home energy monitoring systems break down your energy consumption by individual appliances and give you recommendations for energy efficiency.
- Control all these devices with your own voice through your Amazon Alexa or Google Home system.
- Set your smart thermostat and lighting controls up with geofence tracking on your cell phone—your heat will turn up and your lights will switch on as you’re on the way home.
- Safeguard your home in an emergency—when a smoke or CO alarm goes off, your smart home technology can automatically turn off the furnace, unlock the doors, and turn on all the lights.
Your technicians were courteous, experienced and thorough. They answered all of our questions completely, and went out of their way to ensure a great experience for us as homeowners.