Schedule an Assessment
Please fill out the form below to request a home or commercial energy assessment. You will be contacted by a Lantern Energy representative to schedule your appointment.
- For UI and Eversource customers: A fee may apply at time of the Home Energy Solutions service for CT residents.
- For Norwich Public Utilities (NPU) customers: the HES program is offered to 1-4 unit homes for a $50 co-pay (per unit). Any building exceeding 4 units must receive pre-approval.
- For Groton Utilities (GU) & Bozrah Light & Power (BL&P) Customers: The energy assessment is at no cost!
- Jewett City Dept. of Public utilities (JCDPU), Third Taxing District East Norwalk (TTD) & South Norwalk Electric & Water (SNEW): The energy assessment is at no cost!
- Small Business Energy Advantage: The energy assessment is at no cost!
Program subject to change based on available funding. An authorized adult must be present during the assessment and provide access to the premises. Please also have your yearly fuel usage available for your technician (Gal. or CCF) to determine your energy savings.